St. Edwards School is located in the heart of Millington in Shimla
and it stands solemnly as a Living Legend that narrates the saga of times immemorial. It is one of the oldest and most famous boys' schools in Shimla. The School is managed by Shimla Chandigarh Educational Society, under the Bishop of Shimla Chandigarh Diocese. It exemplifies truth, knowledge, and wisdom. The school was established in the year 1925 and was initially affiliated with ICSE but recently it changed to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in the year 2008. It is dedicated to providing world-class educational facilities to the students and offers education from Classes Nursery to Class XII. To ensure the complete development of the children, St. Edward's School encourages the students to take part in various co-curricular activities held in schools such as music, dance, arts, and sports. The campus of St. Edward's School is well equipped with modern infrastructural facilities such as spacious ventilated classrooms with the latest teaching aids such as digital classes in all the classrooms, a rich library, state-of-the-art computer labs, science labs, and spacious playgrounds.